- About Us
- Courses / Training
- Contact Us
Financial Investigation Bureau
FIB conducts enquiries and investigations into matters associated with money laundering, fraud and suspect documents. Our members include:
- International Banks
- Financial Institutions
- National Financial Intelligence Units (FIU)
- National Regulatory & Oversight Authorities
- Law Enforcement Agencies
Find out how we work.
- Financial Instrument & Document Analysis
- Due Diligence Research and Analysis
- Specialised Sanctions & Embargo Checks
- International Financial Crime & Fraud Investigations
- Financial Tracking & Asset Recovery
- Litigation Support & Expert Witness Testimony/Evidence
- Development of Prevention, Detection & Internal Security Policies, Measures & Procedures
FIB is a direct response to the increased sophistication of financial instrument crime used in money laundering, fraud and terrorism financing. We accurately meet the needs of today’s financial institutions and government regulators. See our specialised services.
Our structure offers you complete flexibility according to your individual needs. View our specialised products.
For membership information please contact FIB, or complete an online application form.